For overnight stays equal to or less than 3 nights, it can be canceled free of charge up to 2 days before arrival.
After this deadline or for no-show, the full amount of the stay will be charged.

For overnight stays equal to or greater than 4 nights, an amount of 30% of the total (non-refundable) will be taken immediately and the remaining 70% will be withdrawn 3 days before the expected arrival at the facility.

Prepaid credit cards are not accepted, legal action will be taken in case of fraud.